Technology Development for Clean Production of Renewable Bioproducts and Liquid Biofuels
In phase 1, a mid-size modular processor with a capacity of 2 ton/day is considered to manufacture as a demonstration plant. As the system is modular it can be made based on the customer's needs, application and budget. We believe both the technology and skid-mounted processors have great market potential in North America, Europe and South-East Asia. Theses liquid biofuels can use in transportation industry (road, rail, marine,...), power generation (biopower), heat and power generation for off-grid and remote regions.
Highlights of the Technologies
- Patented technologies to produce sustainable biofuels, proven through operations at pilot scale, virtually eliminates the treatment of any waste.
- Multi-feedstock flexible technology converts most of the waste feedstocks and changes the unavailability/price susceptibility of the raw material(plant oil) to a sustainable cheap source.
- Sulphur and aromatic free fuels
- Green and Clean Technology applicable at ambient conditions
- High yield and no loss of feedstock, minimum waste and byproducts
Renewable Octane Booster
Bench scale project on the basis of a renewable raw material is successfully done and mini-pilot scale is planned to be implemented by the end of 2016Learn more
Renewable Cetane Booster
Lab-scale project on the basis of fat biomass is successfully done and minipilot scale is planned to be implemented by the mid of 2017Learn more
A renewable fuel in a range of green solvent to biogasoline and ultimately a synthetic renewable diesel. The process is ready-to-apply for patent application and the technology and the product is ready for trademark registrationLearn more
Biochar modification for soil modification and assisted plant growth
Biodiesel new process
Green diesel new process
Mid-size CO2 Capturing and Conversion
Green Small-Scale CO2 Capturing and MineralizationLearn more